-->
no
no

Weaving Coasters again

5 comments


I found this beautiful and creative site called Krokotak. Although it's in Bulgarian, you can easily figure out the instructions from the photographs. I loved their weaving tutorial for coasters. I had tried doing square coasters before, but this one is simple enough for even kids to do!

I tried making my own using old t-shirts and this is what I got!  I'm pretty happy with the result.





author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

5 comments

  1. Very pretty!! Great colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I will check out the tutorial right now! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty and if you tap the British flag, you'll get the instructions in English..

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty :) Love the color combination...will be checking out this tutorial! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool Agy! I'm going to try this with my girls!

    ReplyDelete

no
no