-->
no
no

HOW TO SEW A REFASHIONED DIY LACE T-SHIRT TOP

3 comments
HOW TO SEW A REFASHIONED DIY LACE T-SHIRT TOP
Happy July! You may all be wondering why I'm not posting anything on my "Fashion Designers Do Good" series, but I have been very busy preparing for Maker Faire and so I haven't had the time to prepare any posts. The series will be on a two week break and will be back on the 20th!

A few months back, Lisa from Cucicucicoo asked me whether I wanted to do a guest blog. I wasn't sure what to make, but I remembered the lace that I had fixed a few posts back. This was perfect for a top, and doing a guest post pushed me to do it.  Thank you to Lisa for the opportunity!

Click here to read more. 

upcycled lace top

You might like these posts:

upcycle maternity dress

fixing lace


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

3 comments

  1. Thank you so much, Agy, for participating in my series! I love this project! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lace top is so pretty and such a perfect necklace with it!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agy - this top is super beautiful!! I'd loooooooooove to wear it :)

    P.s. - I really like the new look of your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

no
no