-->
no
no

Fix It Friday - Torn Bag

5 comments
Fix It Friday - Torn Bag
I haven't fixed anything this week but I have quite a bit to repair, and one of them is this blue backpack that belongs to my son. It was given to him as a graduation gift from his kindergarten (I know, even kindergartens have graduation ceremonies!!).
The bag has a huge hole at the top, probably due to stress! It is the point where the straps are sewn to the bag. I haven't sewn it up yet as I am too busy with the Maker Faire preparations, and I don't want to do a rushed job either. Hopefully by next week....or maybe the week after? 



author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

5 comments

  1. Looks like a pretty big sized hole! I'm intrigued to see how you fix this since I'm not sure where to always start with things like bags and purses. Whatever you chose to do, I'll use it as a future reference for sure!

    http://passportcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. An easy fix but yes, you need time. I look forward to seeing the repaired job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, this reminds me, my youngest has an "about to turn into a hole, stressed bit of stitching" on his school bag. I've been seeing it every morning and promising to do something before it gets worse for a couple of weeks now. A stitch in time and all that!
    I'm sure you'll do a good repair here, looks like it just the stitching and not ripped fabric. School bags do need to be tough don't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog the book bag looks like one of mine. Happens from carrying ten thousand pounds of books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your kindergarten graduate, lol. I have one too, big boy going into 1st grade now. I look forward to seeing how you repair this. I have all the confidence in you that it will be good as new!

    ReplyDelete

no
no