-->
no
no

A Sewists Flow

2 comments
Last week I met up with William Hooi, the founder of Singapore Makers, and a gentleman who is extremely passionate about the maker movement in Singapore. For him it is not just about growing it, but getting people to experience what it feels like when a maker is in his or her element.  I think sewists know what it is like when we have that creative flow, but each individual could experience it at different stages of the making. It could be drafting the pattern or perhaps sewing by hand (that's me!). 

If you are wondering what I mean by flow, check out Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi's TED talk. You might remember him from one of my earlier post regarding tying shoe laces!

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. I feel the same as described by the figure skater when I dance. Exactly that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

      Delete

no
no