-->
no
no

On TV! “Style: Check In” (《潮人攻略》

4 comments
Last November I got an email from Mediacorp about being featured on Style: Check In” 《潮人攻略》.  They wanted to find out more about my refashioning adventure, and they wanted me to teach the show hosts, Candyce Toh and Jeffrey Xu, how to get crafty with their old clothes!

[Update: For those of you who missed the show, click on this link. I appear after 28 mins! Not sure how long it will be up for though]

A whole team of them came down (I think there were more than 5 of them) with their lights, cameras and microphones. It was very exciting, but I got extremely nervous speaking in Mandarin (especially in front of the camera), so they decided I should switch to a mix of Mandarin and English (note to self - must improve language skills).

Here are some shots my hubby took while they were doing the shoot. It was 6 long but fun hours. I was very impressed by how keen the hosts were to take on their upcycle projects - Jeffrey had the t-shirt bag, while Candyce made the jean apron.  

Anyway, it was featured tonight on Channel U. It was very exciting, and even my son stayed up later than usual to watch my segment.  Thank you to Mediacorp for the feature! And thank you to the whole team who came to do the shoot; they were extremely professional!

Candyce with her apron. With her is the producer, Alice. 






author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

4 comments

  1. WOW! I'm so impressed. Well done on your staring role on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have been exhausted by the end of the day, Agy, but oh, what an exciting day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suspense is killing me, I need to see the TV show ASAP. Seriously, well done Agy. And I wish you had spoken Mandarin as my daughter teaches it in Melbourne, Australia. She is not a native speaker so it would have been great for her to use your footage for teaching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kazza, I put the link at top. Thank you!

      Delete

no
no