-->
no
no

Minion Hat: Refashions / Upcycling that don't look "cool"

2 comments



So, my son said to me that he wanted to be a Minion for Halloween. So, we got into action with an old yellow t-shirt and black yarn. I had decided that the easiest way was to sew him a cap and then use toilet rolls to make the goggles. I thought it would be a great refashion / upcycle. Oh no, my son refused to wear it. He said that it looks too babyish and is NOT cool (He's eight by the way). So, I guess he's going to go to the Halloween party as himself - he says it's okay as everyone else will be dressed up as someone else! I'm glad he's okay with it.

Have you done a refashion for your kid and they said it's not cool? At what age will they stop wearing your refashions? :-)


Look, I had the goggles all ready!!! :-(


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. Oh no Agy! My girls haven't reached that stage yet, but I'm sure they will. I think it looks like a great idea for a costume! You should wear it yourself to take him to the party!!! He He!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL, Jill. If I wore it I don't think he would want to turn up with me! :-0

      Delete

no
no