-->
no
no

Upcycling Fabric to Toys

1 comment
When I last posted about men being (or rather not being able to) sew, I didn't quite expect the response that I did from my readers. Apparently, our male counterparts (excluding the famous designers we see in the magazines) either do it in secret or are just lazy to do it, leaving it to their female partners! Readers have told me that their hubbies, boyfriends and friends can cross-stitch, sew leather bags, hem trousers and even draft a pattern.  Maybe they just need a little encouragement to come out of their shells.

Anyway, a French man commented and said he's a techy who sews. So, I hopped over to his blog "Un Trou Dans Mon Pantalon", and found out that he sews and upcycles toys as well!  He are a few pics of his upcycled toys.  Don't you think they are gorgeous?


 

All images belong to Un Trou Dan Mon Pantalon





author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

no
no