-->
no
no

I think I failed....

1 comment
I've been really busy. Practically the whole week has been full-time when I'm supposed to be on part-time so had to leave all the groceries to hubs, who wasn't really convinced with the challenge. BUT, at least we had home cooking. Then today, I purchased an inflatable globe (for my son) from a friend who was clearing out the stock of her mum's shop which had closed down.  Think I have to start over.  Well, here are some photos:


Homemade bread  - yummy! This lasted 4 days.
Then we had homemade waffles for breakfast -
premade and put in the freezer.


Lunch on Monday.

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

  1. I always admire moms with full time jobs. How do you manage your time so well? And still have time to cook and bake bread! You are super mom and wife. I like home made bread, so wholesome. Soupy food is my comfort food

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

no
no