-->
no
no

Upcycling Workshops in Singapore

No comments
I was recently invited to give upcycling talks and workshops at the Ministry of Health and Spring Singapore. It's actually a very interesting trend because since I started conducting them in 2013, I have noticed that the participants are more engaged and interested in the topic, which is great! The other thing I have realised is that I am getting more males in the class as well, another good development.  I also get more positive feedback and they understand the urgency with the need to change their behaviour too.






author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no