-->
no
no

Fix It Friday - Features

10 comments
Good morning everyone! Have you been following the Making Good blog train? We are into our first week, and I thought I would show you my two favourite repairs of the week. This week we saw a few shoe repairs, patches and even jewelry repair. You can find out more in this link.

My two fave repairs this week are.......

How To Fix The Inner Sole of a Shoe!


Pop over to find out how she did it because she uses a secret material....shhhh! In the olden days, my pa said that they would just stuff cardboard or line their shoes with newspaper, but we don't have to do that anymore. Yaney's shoes look a lot more comfortable now.

inner sole shoe


inner sole shoe

How to Fix a Bag Strap!

I like this fix from Stella of Purfylle because she retained the design of the bag, and also because she used crochet as well. I think most people (including me) would have just sewn on a fabric strap, but her fix is so much better. Time to pick up those crochet hooks.

crochet string bag repair

Happy fixing everyone!

repair

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

10 comments

  1. Thanks for featuring my repair on Fix it Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Thanks for the feature! Really glad you asked me to hop on this blog train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been enjoying the train so much this week and I've been HARD at work on my project!! It has been many more hours then I thought, but don't worry... I am almost done :) And, I can thank you, because otherwise it'd still be sitting in my basement collecting dust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the reminder about the purse, sometimes I forget how easy it is to fix. The repair/replacement looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These fixes are fantastic. So creative.
    Thanks
    Kathleen
    Fridays Blog Booster Party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag strap fix! I will have to keep this in mind since I crochet a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fixes. I have so many bags w/ broken straps so I'll have to head over to check that one out. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This will come in handy for the future, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really interesting, and it's good to know it worked. Love the design too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the inner sole repair. I think my dd needs to do that with her sneakers.

    ReplyDelete

no
no