-->
no
no

Remake it - Clothes

1 comment

Last week I looked at Junky Styling - Wardrobe Surgery. What I didn't mention in that post was that when I borrowed Junky Styling from the library, I also took out Remake it - Clothes. To be honest, I wasn't as attracted as much to Remake it - Clothes as I was to the former. But, I had to take the phrase "never judge a book by it's cover" literally.  In fact, it is rather unfair for me to compare both of the books as Remake has over 500 tricks, tips and inspirational designs inside, and is targeted at an audience who wants to refashion as a hobby.




The book is divided into ideas for men (yes, just for men!), women and children remakes, and I like how it takes you briefly through the history of dressmaking and clothes deconstruction. The DIYs are easy to follow, but I wish there was a bit more colour, but I guess that's my preference! However, the colourful photos of the inspirational works from renowned designers such as Chistopher Raeburn and Julia Lumsden, make up for it!









author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

  1. These books are look great Agy. I have made a note of them and will try and find them in my local library. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

no
no