-->
no
no

Make Something for Your Mum!

No comments
Mother's Day is coming, and I actually forgot that it was. But everyday can be Mother's Day, or even Father's Day or ...... well, be nice to all who matter to you no matter what day it is, and make each minute count too.  If you are planning to get something for your mum, why not make her something instead?  Here are some ideas that I found in cyberspace that I would personally like to have .... hint, hint to my young one!


From left clockwise:
a) Coconut Lime Sugar Scrub from Idea Room
b) Glass Jar Photo frame that I made with my son
c) A Jar Rack by Serious Craft
d) Handmade Lotion Bars from My Yellow Umbrella.

Update: Going by how things work in my home, I don't think I'll be able to get a day off. :-)


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no