-->
no
no

Do I really, really, really, REALLY need this? :-)

2 comments




Happy Easter everyone!  I signed up for "Mindful Consumption" of  Evon's DIY Lifestyle Challenge


Here's what I have to do. 





Think it will be difficult for me because I shop for everyone at home. But there are useful tips she's given:


a) shopping for local produce/locally made goods [note to self - not sure about this because Singapore imports most of it's products]
b) buying secondhand - go for quality!!!
c) choosing handmade - they're made with care.
d) choosing eco-friendly goods made recyclable/repurposed materials
e) thinking "do I really , really, really need this?"


Let's see how this pans out starting tomorrow!!!  



author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. Interesting!! Look forward to seeing how you go..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good for you Agy. Such a great challenge to be part of!

    ReplyDelete

no
no