-->
no
no

Rash is back!

No comments
Remember the rash that my hubby had back in May this year? It's back!!!  Well, it's actually my fault because I forgot to stock up on the SLS-free laundry detergent from EarthChoice, and they ran out at the NTUC supermarket. I saw another similar product under the EarthChoice line and decided to buy that instead - I forgot to read the label!!!


Wool & Delicates from Earth Choice
- bought this instead of the Pure Clean range
There it is ! Sodium Laureth Sulfate!!!

The label on the Pure Clean Range - no SLS!
Well, it does say plant based formula on the
one I normally use.

It doesn't say the same on the Wool & Delicates
- it pays to read the label!!!


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no