-->
no
no

Recycle but not reduce :-(

No comments
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - the 3Rs. That's what our kids learn at school.  I was trying to reinforce it to my little boy and he was very excited about it. He was so eager to put things into our recycling bag. Then I said that it's good to get hand me downs too - toys, clothes and books. And that's when he frowned and said "Mummy, I don't like reuse or reduce. I only like to recycle".  Maybe we should emphasise a bit more on the reduce and reuse, especially when the UN has announced that the Earth's population is growing faster than they had expected - 6.9 billion to 9.3 billion by 2050!! 
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no