-->
no
no

Valentines Day Photoframe

2 comments
I'm lucky to be in Asia at the moment as we are not, or rather, we are not feeling the effects of the recession in the US and Europe.  However, I do find that we have one thing in common, and that is most of our spouses have to work in other states, or even other countries to support our families.  It's not that we chose this, but it is perhaps the only way to make ends meet. Apart from Skype, we try to see each other twice a month, which I think is a luxury considering I know of someone who doesn't get to see her husband until Christmas each year.  It's tough, so I thought that the best Valentine's Day present would be a nice photo of the family (or just the spouse!) for them to take on the road. Instead of having a small photo crumpled up in a wallet / purse, or taking a bulky photo frame, what about reusing a CD box?  They can be kept flat or opened up on the table or dashboard of a car.  What's more, you can get your children to decorate them anyway they want. I like mine plain and simple as my hubby travels light and I don't think he wants to be seen whipping out a frilly photo frame at the office :-) 


An early Happy Valentines to everyone!!

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. Happy new year Agy ! And an early happy valentines' day to you. Thanks for coming to the Best Creation blog hop and leaving such a kind comment on my quilled flowers. I'm always happy to find another S'pore crafter's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandy. Gong xi fa cai to you too!

    ReplyDelete

no
no