-->
no
no
9 comments

Craft it Forward! I was excited when I saw Simply Peaceable's entry on crafting it forward. According to Simply Peaceable (via Brigette’s blog via Ginger Urchin’s blog post) once you sign on....

"I promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment here. They in turn must post this statement and send something they make to the first 5 people who comment on their blog post."

"The only other rules are that (i) it must be handmade by you and, (ii) it must be sent to your 5 people sometime within 2011."

So guess, what? I signed on, and Simply Peaceable made this lovely brooch in a few days. 

Since this is a green blog, I've decided that my handmade crafts will be made from recycled items.  Please leave your comment down below, and hopefully I can whip up a green craft just like Simply Peaceable (nervous smile). Oh, and be prepared to leave me your email at my Green Issues email (located on the right hand side) when you have signed on so that I can contact you for an address once it's been made! Good luck :-)

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

9 comments

  1. Yes for my new purse I did use a hot glue gun to attach the fabric. I thought about sewing it on but I am not good at sewing so I decided just to hot glue. If they start falling off then I will sew them back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to join in your craft it forward! I did this same thing on my facebook page! If you "like" Kitty Cats and Airplanes on facebook and add your name to the list I'll send you something as well. :) (I said on it that it's closed but you can ignore that.)
    kittycatsandairplanes@gmail.com

    Oh, and thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "In a few days" makes me sound like super duper efficient somehow. :) hahahha

    Hoping more people come on board for this soon!I may just end up with only two participants. LOL. :)

    Need to get cracking on second project....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if I should post this on my jubilantwares blog or facebook page......hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is great, I've got three participants for this project! I'll drop you ladies an email.

    @Jubilantwares - maybe on both? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good idea... not sure if I can come up with something myself but I would like to help push this along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Hosy! I dropped you an email :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Agy, I think that your blog is great and that you have very creative ways of upcycling stuff. Visit my crafting blog at http://angelheartscrafts.blogspot.com ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Audrey! Thank you for joining. I will get in touch :-)

    ReplyDelete

no
no