-->
no
no

DIY Christmas Tree Part 3

No comments

It's going to be Christmas very soon, 2 months and 7 days to be exact.  Can't believe that it's almost the end of the year. It was as thought it just flew right by me!  Anyway, I have big plans for my old DIY Christmas tree which has been sitting in my wardrobe since last year.

Anne gave a great idea to make it into an advent calendar. So, I am gathering all my scrap ...... stay tuuunnnneed!

Update on 24 Oct - making some decorations for my tree. Hope to put them on one by one onto the tree like an advent calendar....




author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no