-->
no
no

62 Projects to Make with a Dead Computer (and other discarded electronics)

No comments
I recently blogged about greener electronics. According to today's My Paper, the amount of e-waste collected in Singapore has increased over the years, with collection of e-waste peaking during IT product sales, electronics fairs and the festive seasons.  NEA had featured its E-waste Take Back Project during last week's Recycling Week (also organised by NEA).  According to their website, we could drop off our unwanted electrical and electronic items - such as cellular phones, computers, printers, household appliances - at  West Mall, Junction 8 Shopping Centre, NorthPoint Shopping Mall and Changi Simei Community Club on 10 September 2010.  It doesn't say whether we can still do this though, but I hope it will be an on-going programme!!


Well, if it isn't there are other things we can do!


I found this "62 Projects to Make with a Dead Computer (and other discarded electronics)" in the library and I knew I had to borrow it!  There are so many things you can do.  There's a sharpener from a mouse, earrings from keys, a lampshade, and even a table from an old scanner, but my hubby thinks that I'm no good with tools other than a sewing machine.  We shall see!!





author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no