-->
no
no

What I am doing with my scraps

No comments
I've got loads of scrap material (I was going to write tonnes, but then would be exaggerating it a bit, although my hubby has labelled me a "hoarder"!).  My last reconstruction didn't go too well. The top was not working out well as it ended too pink and I didn't have any white fabric to balance it out.  Anyway, I cut it up and, with my son's birthday party coming up, I decided to make party packs and cute hair clips for the gals! It's his party this Wed and I'm taking leave Tues afternoon and Wed! :-)


My stack of scrap material
From the top: jeans, T-shirt, freebie from Japan and material from my kid's bedsheet

Now, onto the clips that I made. I bought a hot glue gun for this. I used to use craft glue, but once I discovered the hot glue gun I went crazy!! I bought mine at Art House at Ngee Ann City. The black clips were purchased at the "pasar malam".











The full set! Hope the gals will be happy - sorry boys, couldn't think of any manly items for the party packs :-)
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no