-->
no
no

Another reconstruction in progress

2 comments
Inspiration from Craftzine.com

I have 2 pink worn out tops which I'm thinking of combining together. I was going to do a one-shoulder ruffle shirt but considering that I have never worn such a style in my life, I thought I'd do something else. Here are shots of the in project in progress:



I've cut the bottom off to use as the ruffles in the v part of the stripey shirt. I'm also thinking of doing cap sleeves and make a thin belt to go with it. Stay posted!!!!


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. What is the end result for this? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laves, the end result wasn't too good so the top ended up being a little bag instead. I think the pink material wasn't stretchy enough to make the ruffles... :-(

    ReplyDelete

no
no