-->
no
no

Washing your hair with soda & vinegar

No comments

I'm still using the apple cider vinegar to rinse my hair - feels good!

I stumbled across farmlet.co.nz and Becky has been washing her hair with soda bicarbonate as well as using the apple cider vinegar rinse. I think I shall try this as I haven't found a shampoo that works for me.

Here's what she says:

"Just put a couple of tablespoons of baking soda in a dish, and mix with enough water to form a soft paste. Once your hair is wet through, apply the baking soda paste to your scalp (only the scalp, not the rest of the hair). Take some time to massage the baking soda into your scalp with your fingertips. Leave for a few minutes, massage a little more, then rinse thoroughly.
After washing out the baking soda, I rinse my hair with a solution of water and apple cider vinegar (about 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar, 3/4 cup of water). I don’t apply this solution to the scalp, only to the hair shaft — especially the ends. You can rinse out the vinegar if you want, but I like to leave most of it to condition the hair. Of course, I smell like a pickle for a while, but the odour disappears once the hair dries."
update! I'm now at my mum's place. No suitable shampoo for my hiar and I don't want to buy another bottle of shampoo overe here. Now using baking soda. I have a bob haircut and I'm dossolving 1 tsp into 3/4 cup of water. Then I just pour it over my hair and massage. After brushing my teeth, I rinse it out with cold water. I don't have the veingar handy so I just used a can of beer (very cheap in HK; the cheapest is S$0.5!!). I love teh results :-)
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no