-->
no
no

Panda

4 comments
Before
After


Started and finished the panda costume for my son's school party. He was very happy with it. He even helped me out and advised that his costume should be full length. He had to settle for a bib-like contraption when he realised he didn't have enough fabric to get round his body. Oh, forgot to take photos of the bamboo we made from cardboard and felt.


Here he is with the buttons he picked out for the eyes.



Helping out with the reconstruction..... tracing the eyes onto my old shorts


Sticking the buttons onto the eyes....

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

4 comments

  1. I love the PANDA hood! Great work, and your son looks like he loves it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He does love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! It's great that your little one helped with the costume.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment. Yes, my son loves to help out and I try to get him involved in as many crafts as I can :-)

      Delete

no
no