-->
no
no

Uniqlo Design Library Workshops

No comments
Uniqlo Design Library Workshops
I haven't had the chance to update on what's going on with my creative journey as I've been very busy with preparing for upcycling workshops. Just last weekend, I was invited to take part in the UNIQLO Design Library workshops, and I was excited that they were willing to let me hold workshops based on the textile upcycling theme. In fact, they were more than happy to provide me a supply of cuts from their trouser alteration service!UNIQLO Design Library
We ended up making necklaces and sewing drawstring pouches from old t-shirts and transforming old clothes into zipper pouches.

Upcycling Workshops Agy

Upcycling Workshops Agy

Upcycling Workshops Agy
Upcycling workshop with Agy

Upcycling workshop with Agy



author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no