-->
no
no

It's the Year of the Rooster!

No comments
A new year, a new start and although we have already started 2017 today is the last day of the lunar year of the monkey. Tomorrow we will be ushering in the year of the rooster and boy, I am excited. I have decided to start this off with a bang and do some free motion embroidery.

Using free motion embroidery

I sketched out a rooster, added some colour and tried to replicate it with the limited coloured threads I had in my stash.
Even my cat wanted to get into the action, but to be honest I think he really wanted to remind me that I needed a break, or perhaps it was because he was hungry. Well, I fed him and he ended up satisfied.
Using free motion embroidery

I am very happy with how it turned out. I'm hoping to make it into a patch. Wishing everyone a great start to the new lunar new year!

Using free motion embroidery

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no