-->
no
no

Make Refashioning Your Resolution for 2016!

2 comments
Make Refashioning Your Resolution for 2016!
It's 2016!!
I can't believe how fast 2015 went, but it's not too late to start your refashioning journey with me.  I have the 4th run of my Restyle Your Wardrobe Workshop coming up on 17 Jan at 1030am - 5pm at the National Design Centre, so now's the chance.
If you have any old clothes that you want to restyle and upcycle with a little DIY, do sign up at this link. 

We had so much fun the last time around, so I hope you can join us next week.

upcycling Workshop Singapore

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to see this! I had never heard of refashioning, but it sounds so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refashioning your clothes sounds really cool!
    Charlene
    The Frugal Fashionista

    ReplyDelete

no
no