-->
no
no

Going Back to Geeky

No comments
I haven't been dabbling with electronics for a while. Wait, actually for more than half a year!
I was working on my heartbeat headband and got stuck with some coding..... and then I got caught up with other things.
Do you feel that can happen sometimes?
I do, projects start and then you get stuck and lose inspiration. After a period of time you get a reboot when the right time comes!

The right time came when I had the opportunity to collaborate with Fazli and Luther of 12Geeks. We talked, we dithered a bit, we brainstormed, and then we decided to hold a workshop!
I wanted to get the participants to create something useful, but in the end I realised what came naturally to me, wouldn't for others  - it might have been a little too ambitious (see video of project) but the participants pulled through with their version of the pouch!


In the end I had fun, but it's nice to go back to something that I had put down for a while. Thank you to 12Geeks!

Spot the geeks!

Trying out their sewn circuit before they made their pouches.

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no