-->
no
no

Fix It Friday - No New Clothes Yet!

5 comments
Fix It Friday - No New Clothes Yet!
A hole in my trousers? And yes, the hole was on my bottom and big enough to see my undies.
This can definitely be fixed with some DIY - repair it with a darning needle and embroidery thread and you are good to go! So, I stopped myself from buying a new pair of trousers!

If you don't have matching thread, that doesn't matter. Sew on your darning with a thread that has colours complementary to the fabric. I think I've given my trousers a boho look!

mending trousers

Want to know how to DIY? Check out my tutorial below.

visible mending
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

5 comments

  1. Nice look! Me too - no new clothes yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed this reminder of your tutorial. My boyfriend got his jeans torn last Sunday I was wondering how to have it fixed. Thanks a lot for sharing it, Agy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mending doesn't take long, but for some reason I let several items pile up before I fix them all. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Agy, I noticed you did a little sprucing up on your blog, it's looking really nice! And I just sat to read your blog and I heard that classic sound of a hole ripping its way through the bum of my pants. Talk about timing! I considered dumping the trousers, but they are my favorite! I defo gonna fix them thanks to visiting your blog after a while that I hadn't. Hi from Bali! We still have that meet up pending for my next visa run in Singa!!!

    ReplyDelete

no
no