-->
no
no

Fix It Fridays - Features

1 comment
This week passed by so quickly that I don't even know where it went! But what did happen was my sewing machine decided to act up and refuse to budge. I wasn't very happy about it especially when I have a few projects in mind. Hopefully with some troubleshooting, all will be well.

Have you been visiting the posts in the Making Good blog train? We had some lovely and amazing repairs but the two that stood out were Brandi's upholstery repair using a technique that her father had taught her as a teenager (I love it when skills are passed down), and Christine's beautiful visible mending weave to fix the holes on her skorts (a short skirt!). 

How Do I Fix the Hole in Upholstery?

Check out Brandi's tutorial at her blog and don't forget to watch the video!

Upholstery Repair


How Do I Fix the Holes With Visible Mending?

Pop over to Christine's post where she will show you how to weave over holes! 


Hop onto the blog train and find out how to fix a variety of items in your home!

Repair


author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

  1. So many things to learn! And I have a couple of fave skirts that need fixing. Thanks, Agy!

    ReplyDelete

no
no