-->
no
no

My Top 5 Thrifting & Refashioning Tips!

3 comments
I was on an upcycling streak this weekend .... I made some mini t-shirt slipper keychains! They are mini version of the t-shirt slipper I had blogged about 2 years ago (has it been that long?).  Let me tell you that the mini version was a lot easier than the life-sized version and it took me less than an hour to make one.


Then the week started off really well with Sheri from Confessions of a Refashionista featuring me and my top 5 thrifting & refashioning tips. Are you curious? Pop over to read them!  Thank you to Sheri for the lovely feature - really Iike how it turned out.



author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

3 comments

  1. ...and thank you for letting me be Totally Smitten With ya! =O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Hope you have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

no
no