-->
no
no

Upcycling Collaboration with Singapore Environment Council

No comments
This past week has been extremely busy. In fact, the whole of the coming week will be even busier - will post soon on what is going to happen, but first, I thought I would tell all my dear readers about what I hope will be a fruitful and meaningful collaboration. The Singapore Environment Council approached me about working together on environmental education, and I thought it would be a great idea. Our first collaboration was over the weekend at Tampines 1.  It was extremely hot, especially since we were on the rooftop; I could feel myself melting! We taught kids how to upcycle t-shirts and plastic bottles.











author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no