-->
no
no

Nappies & Pads

2 comments





Ever since I blogged about not having an addition to the family, I can't believe that it took me this long to take out all my son's old cloth nappies and make them into something else!  I decided that they would become:


a) hand towels for the bathroom (I folded them in half and went crazy with the sewing machine. See pic above)
b) cleaning cloths for the kitchen
c) rags (the really yellow looking ones!)








I also "discovered" my bra pads from breast feeding days. I couldn't find any takers for them, but I then realised that they make really good makeup removers!!! They're soft, made out of cotton, durable and all you have to do is pop them in the wash after each use, or like me, just hand wash them with Dr. Bronner's!! No more cotton pads for me :-)
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. Old cloth nappies make great cloths. Would you believe my mum is still using my old ones, nearly 40 years on!!! Now they must have been good quality cloth nappies!!



    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aggy! Greetings from the land of Santa! Thanks for visiting my blog, nice "hearing" from you again.

    Ha - I also used those old bra pads for cleaning my face :)

    Ps. Thanks for the tip for toilet roll reindeers - I made my own version, blogged here: http://kiertoidea.blogspot.com/2011/12/poroja-vessarullista-reindeers-from.html

    ReplyDelete

no
no