-->
no
no

The Get Redressed Challenge 2014

4 comments
Courtesy of Redressed Asia

I'm taking part in The Get Redressed Challenge 2014 this month. From 1 April, I will be showing you how you can easily repair your clothes instead of throwing them away.  



Redress it, don't bin it!

The Challenge is a one year consumer challenge that started in January and will continue until December.  It will feature sustainable outfits worn by people all around the world. The objective is to inform consumers about the positive impacts their clothing choices, consumer care and wardrobe management can have on the environment. 

Look out for my first outfit on Tuesday onwards, and on my Facebook page (#GetRedressed, #Repair). After the Challenge, I will be posting up the tutorials on how I mended my clothes.  If you have missed the earlier months of The Get Redressed Challenge 2014 - The Little Black Dress, The Search for Durability and On-Trend, pop over to the website! Follow the challenge on instagram @GetRedressed!

Update: A summary of my repairs can be found at this link.




Redress Asia is a NGO with a mission to promote environmental sustainability in Asia’s fashion industry.
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

4 comments

  1. Sounds like a great challenge Agy! I'm going to check out the website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing your repairs, Jill!

      Delete
  2. That's really interesting! I will go right away to see what this is all about! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun. Will definitely check out the website and may join in on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

no
no