-->
no
no

Jeans to the rescue?

2 comments
I have finally decided what to do with the shirt that had ended up all wrong from the DIY eco-dye. I am going to cover it up with all these discs cut from old jeans. My only concern is that I might end up looking like a fish!



author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. Can't wait to see that! A cute fish is not a bad thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I read this I came across an article in Rachel May's book Quilting with a Modern Slant pages 152-153: Dyeing with Avocado Pits. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

no
no