-->
no
no

Energy Saving Thermos Pot

1 comment

     [(1) put all your ingredients into the pot; (2) boil for 30 mins with lid on!; (3) pop the inner pot into the outer container immediately and snap the lid shut!!]

Here are some pics of my Thermos pot as promised! Mongs from My Thrifty Closet was wondering how I could cook and work. Well, I have home help and a supportive hubby, and I do rely a lot on my Thermos Pot especially when it comes to making stews and soups. You see, Chinese soups requires hours of boiling (morning til night) and mummies (or grandmas!) would have to keep watch over the stove to ensure that the soup wouldn't boil over.  With my handy Thermos pot I don't need to do that. I just boil the soup for 30mins and then pop the pot into the the Thermos, snap shut the lid and I don't touch it until 9 hours later! Everything is cooked and still hot!  I've had it for 12 years now and it still looks brand new :-)

I wanted to calculate how much energy would be saved but I had trouble finding out how to calculate it in the first place. Hope your convinced about the energy savings, and I think it is an alternative to the Wonderbags I blogged about earlier. 



author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

1 comment

  1. Wow what an awesome pot!! That would be extremely handy.

    http://fitcraftystylishandhappy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

no
no