no
no

Shopping with a Purpose in Singapore - Handmade

No comments
Shopping with a Purpose in Singapore - Handmade
I remember when I was at my first pop-up in Singapore. I made upcycled products from jeans and laid them out carefully on the table before the event started. I set my expectations very low because I wasn't really sure whether anyone would appreciate them. There were a handful who understood what I was selling, but I think the vast majority didn't like the idea of something that was originally destined for the rubbish bin or that it cost a wee bit more than mass manufactured items. Initially, I was thinking how ridiculous it was to sell upcycled goods, but then I realised that others in the handmade market were facing similar issues.

Nureen Das of  The Artesan Gateway asked me to share about shopping with a purpose in Singapore, and what the handmade movements is like. Hope over to her website now to read it. 

Shopping with a purpose

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no