no
no

Earth Helpers' Appreciation Day Workshop

No comments
I had a very exciting Saturday because I was invited by Singapore Environment Council (SEC) to hold an upcycling workshop for their Earth Helpers at the Earth Helpers' Appreciation Day. Ms Faizah Jamal, Nominated Member of Parliament, was the guest of honour and encouraged the Earth Helpers to continue to inspire others to protect the environment.



Initially, I was thinking of doing some refashioning at the workshop but then I realised that the men might not (would not?) be able to handle the needles and the thread. So in the end I settled on teaching my version of the milk carton photo frame.  There were over 40 participants so you can imagine how many things I had to prepare.  I couldn't have done it without the SEC staff - Grace, Aisha and Steffi - who went into overdrive to get the extra milk cartons; we were extremely worried that the participants would forget their cartons. Murphy's Law always happens at the last possible minute!

Looking forward to the next workshop with the Earth Helpers in June. See you there!




author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no
no