no

My new logo!

4 comments
My IT friends at Appbition gifted me a new logo for my site. I told them that the logo needed to incorporate the concept of refashioning / crafts from recyclables.  So this is the end product.  It's all about saving the world with my needle! ;-) 

author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

4 comments

  1. So perfect ! Love the little patches! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new look!! Love the patchwork pieces too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recycling is definitely one of the ways we could save nature and help us improve our way of life. This new logo you have incorporates that concept with your passion, which is crafting. It is very effective, I should say. The world with stitches on it and a thread with needle hits the spot! More power to you and your advocacy! :)


    Humberto Decius

    ReplyDelete

no