no

It was fun, fun, fun!

3 comments
It all happened on a hot Sunday at Bamboo House. In case you're wondering Bamboo House is a vegetarian restaurant tucked away in the quiet neighbourhood of Hougang. They have yummy looking items like sushi roll (vegetarian), quinoa congee and cold noodles.  I didn't get to try them but I did try their homemade lemon tea and it tasted just how lemon tea should be - lemony and not sickly sweet!  Their philosophy is no MSG, less salt and less sugar. 

Thirst quenching lemon tea
@ Bamboo House


I had 11 lovely ladies and one brave man join me at the workshop! We had fun and everyone enjoyed themselves.  I was a little nervous at first and there were a lot of questions! Take back pointers for me were that

a) I was glad I came prepared with extra t-shirts.  Although the participants had to bring their own old t-shirts I totally forgot that not all t-shirts are made the same. I'll have to be more specific the next time round.

b) Always overestimate the time required for the craft!!  My workshop overran by .... wait for it.... 1 HOUR!!! Fortunately, no one was in a hurry to go off anywhere. 


Here are the pics! I'm planning for my next workshop, so if there are any special requests or you would like to offer your shop/restaurant as a venue, please drop me an email  greenissuessg@gmail.com.








author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

3 comments

  1. Thanks, Erica. Couldn't have done it without all the tips you gave me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The workshop looked like a ton of fun! The bags that everyone made looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete

no