no
no

Almost finished my waist coat

2 comments


Hi all, I have just got back from a meeting at work and I am REALLY exhausted, well, from work anyway :-) To cheer myself up, I put on my almost finished waist coat and took a pic.... what do you think?
Add Image
Well, it's definitely different from that dress I had :-) After sewing on my rick rack onto the edges, I've finally managed to get it to look like something!!! I need to tuck in the sleeves cos it is a bit tight (remember it was originally the top of a dress). Contemplating on putting on some black lace onto it but do you think it will make it look better, or drab? Opinions, please! :-)
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

2 comments

  1. Very nice. I loves it. If only if i could have found your re-fashion earlier, that "karun guni man" (rag and bone man) wouldn't have got away with all my nice dress which i could re-fashion now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah, my mum gave away all her 60s clothes last year when she renovated her flat. Sigh...all that fabric, and the designs!!!

    ReplyDelete

no
no