no

Using your unwanted clothes (or those that don't fit anymore!)

No comments

This bag was made last year from my old pair of skinny jeans (don't fit me anymore after preggers!).
Everything is recycled stuff:
a) the buttons (from a jacket that went moldy)
b) the lining (from a batik top when I was doing touristy stuff when I first arrived in Spore)
c) the interfacing (well, not really interfacing but a clear plastic folder which I found at home)

Okay, the thread used to sew the bag is not recycled (that would be impossible!).

I now use it to carry my wallet, mobile and tissues when I go out to lunch at work.
author profile image
Abdelghafour

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.

No comments

Post a Comment

no