I managed to find the time to start making something new from an old T-shirt. It's been with me since my UK days; yes, that old. Well, it hasn't frayed or gone fuzzy, but it's definitely not in style anymore.
Halfway thru cutting it up I realised that I hadn't taken a "before" photo. So, I quickly whipped it out and tried to take some nice shots. Hopefully, you can see what I've been doing.
I cut the neckline by about 2 inches to make it wider. Then I cut the bottom off by about an inch and sewed it onto the neckline together with some rick rack. I'll eventually slim it down and make some princess sleeves. Hope you can see what's going on!
I haven't finished it yet as I only have 1.5hrs of bliss when my son is taking his nap. Will post another update soon!